The follow PDFs give you a good overall understanding of the technical performance of TECHWOODN
A good deck means
● A lifetime of more than 20 years
● It should not rot
● It should not be eaten by termites
● It should not absorb much moisture
● It should be "solid"( not much of open pores)
Three major things making WPC not a good material
● Lack of antioxidants
● High moisture absorption
● Low density (specific gravity) of WPC
Our product features - such as its high degree of UV stability, high resistance to extreme weather, moisture and termites and low maintenance means Techwoodn will out perform conventional timbers over many years.
Our product has passed "REACH" test, you can check all the SGS original test reports in "Certificate".